- You may use my designs on items that you wish to sell (No Limit). This must be a physical product.
- You are NEVER allowed to sell my designs.
- Please provide a link to my website. I will be happy to reciprocate.
- You may NOT sell sewn out items with Rosie Race For the Cure for profit.
- Do not sell, trade, reproduce, share or take credit for my work.
- Do not modify, alter, resize, stitch edit, or manipulate my designs other than removing separate text.
- My designs CANNOT be printed with the intent to use for hand embroidery or SVGs.
- Design set is sold per one customer only. If you are a business and have several employees accessing these files please contact me before placing an order. I have a form for you to fill out which you will list your business name, employee emails, etc.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any design was created by you or a person other than Cindy Russell (Owner Julia's Needle Designs).
- You may not use my designs in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
- You may use photos from my website but every single photo must have this disclaimer added:
- Image Credit~~ https://www.juliasneedledesigns.com
I reserve the right to publish any submitted photos to my website and/or photos of my sewn out designs featured online. If you would like your name mentioned in the photo spot please email me the information. In the subject heading of the email type in PHOTO INFORMATION.
Thank you from Cindy Russell
NOTE: Digital Download Only
- You are purchasing machine embroidery designs. These are not hand embroidery or SVG.
- Once your order is complete you will return to a download page.
- You will also receive a backup email with download links.
- Please check your email spam and trash folders.
- You must download the file to your computer, unzip the file and have a way to transfer the design/s to your embroidery machine.
- All design formats and sizes are included in a single zip file.
- Duplicated a design? This cart does not alert for duplicate orders or past purchases.
- However, a store credit, substitution or refund will be made at the sellers discretion with seven days of purchase.
- This does not include duplicates if purchasing a special bundle offer.
- Orders made BEFORE 10/20/2017 are unavailable due to a database crash.
- Please backup your orders.
- If you need help please contact me.
I cannot offer help regarding your embroidery machine, software, or computer related issues. Please direct those questions to the manufacturer.
All rights reserved Julia's Needle Designs.©