Licensing & Use Policy
NOTE: Digital Download Only. You are purchasing machine embroidery designs. Sign in before checking out to access your orders. Once your order is complete you will return to a download page. You will also receive a backup email with download links.Please check your mail.
You are purchasing a digital machine embroidery file, not a finished, physical item. You must download the file to your computer, unzip the file and have a way to transfer the design/s to your embroidery machine. All design formats and sizes are included in a single zip file. Due to the digital nature of this product, all sales are final. Due to the many computer operating systems and embroidery programs I cannot offer support in those areas.
I guarantee the quality of my design/s unless they have been in any way edited, altered, or resized. Julia's Needle Designs are tested on multiple machines. Some machines perform differently than others so be sure to keep this in mind when sewing out your design. I always recommend a test sew. Please review your machine manual for correct hoop size before ordering.
This design/s is for single purchase only. You are not allowed to sell, share, give away, or alter the design/s without my written consent.
- You may use my designs on items that you wish to sell (No Limit). This must be a physical product.
- You are NEVER allowed to sell my designs.
- Please provide a link to my website. I will be happy to reciprocate.
- You may NOT sell sewn out items with Rosie Race For the Cure for profit.
- Do not sell, trade, reproduce, share or take credit for my work.
- Do not modify, alter, resize, stitch edit, or manipulate my designs other than removing separate text.
- My designs CANNOT be printed with the intent to use for hand embroidery or SVGs.
- Design set is sold per one customer only. If you are a business and have several employees accessing these files please contact me before placing an order. I have a form for you to fill out which you will list your business name, employee emails, etc.
- You may not falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any design was created by you or a person other than Cindy Russell (Owner Julia's Needle Designs).
- You may not use my designs in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, obscene, threatening, profane, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or is otherwise objectionable.
- You may use photos from my website but every single photo must have this disclaimer added:
- Image Credit~~ https://www.juliasneedledesigns.com
I reserve the right to publish any submitted photos to my website and/or photos of my sewn out designs featured online. If you would like your name mentioned in the photo spot please email me the information. In the subject heading of the email type in PHOTO INFORMATION.
Thank you from Cindy Russell
All rights reserved by Julia's Needle Designs.©