St. Patricks Day Toilet Paper
Formats: pes, hus, jef, vip, exp, dst, vp3, shv, xxx
EXCLUSIVE SET of fun St. Patrick's day designs. Loads of fun on toilet paper and other projects..
Sew Out By Anne
Felt Wrap Sew Outs By: Cheryl Sichirollo
Instructions for sewing out on toilet paper. Use two pieces for heavy cutaway stabilizers, one WSS for top, 2-3 ply toilet paper. Be sure to double the first sheet before sewing out.
NOTE: Digital Download Only
- You are purchasing machine embroidery designs. These are not hand embroidery or SVG.
- Once your order is complete you will return to a download page.
- You will also receive a backup email with download links.
- Please check your email spam and trash folders.
- You must download the file to your computer, unzip the file and have a way to transfer the design/s to your embroidery machine.
- All design formats and sizes are included in a single zip file.
- Duplicated a design? This cart does not alert for duplicate orders or past purchases.
- However, a store credit, substitution or refund will be made at the sellers discretion with seven days of purchase.
- Bundle Offer duplicates are not eligible.
- Orders made BEFORE 10/20/2017 are unavailable due to a database crash. Please back up your orders.
- I cannot offer help regarding your embroidery machine, software, or computer related issues. Please direct those questions to the manufacturer.
All rights reserved Julia's Needle Designs.©
Follow Me Everywhere
Featured positive reviews:
Love the design. Nice stitch out. The 4x4 design is dense (>13,000 stitches) & requires extra stabilization. Perhaps portions of design could be sketchy.