Edge To Edge Quilting
Click on Each Photo to View Full Set
What is Edge To Edge Quilting
Edge-to-Edge quilting entails a single design that covers the entire quilt top. It is sometimes referred to as an all-over design as well. An edge-to-edge design can be very intricate and even span the entire width of your quilt, but it repeats the same design for each row
A good tutorial for edge to edge quilting
NOTE: Digital Download Only
- You are purchasing machine embroidery designs. These are not hand embroidery or SVG.
- Once your order is complete you will return to a download page.
- You will also receive a backup email with download links.
- Please check your email.
- You must download the file to your computer, unzip the file and have a way to transfer the design/s to your embroidery machine.
- All design formats and sizes are included in a single zip file.
- Duplicated a design? This cart does not alert for duplicate orders or past purchases.
- However, a store credit, substitution or refund will be made at the sellers discretion with seven days of purchase.
- This does not include duplicates if purchasing a special bundle offer.
- Due to a database crash in 2014 all orders before that time are no longer available. Please download and back up your files.
- If you need help please contact me.
I cannot offer help regarding your embroidery machine, software, or computer related issues. Please direct those questions to the manufacturer.
All rights reserved Julia's Needle Designs.©