How To Unzip
How to Unzip Files
In Windows 7, navigate to the zipped (compressed) file you want to Unzip, and right-click it.
On the menu that pops up, roll your mouse over Open with, then click Windows Explorer.
You will then see the contents of the zip file. Click the file and drop it on your desktop, or another file location.
Step 1: Right-click the compressed folder and choose Extract All in the context menu.
Step 2: Click Extract to decompress the materials to the folder with a same name as that of the zipped folder. Or you can click Browse to select another folder and tap Extract to save them in the selected one.
To extract all the files from a zipped folder, do the following:
Right-click the compressed (zipped) folder.
Select Extract All from the context menu.
By default, the compressed files will extract in the same location as the zipped folder, but you can click the Browse button to select an alternative location.
Check the Show extracted files when complete option.
NOTE: Digital Download Only
- You are purchasing machine embroidery designs. These are not hand embroidery or SVG.
- Once your order is complete you will return to a download page.
- You will also receive a backup email with download links.
- Please check your email spam and trash folders.
- You must download the file to your computer, unzip the file and have a way to transfer the design/s to your embroidery machine.
- All design formats and sizes are included in a single zip file.
- Duplicated a design? This cart does not alert for duplicate orders or past purchases.
- However, a store credit, substitution or refund will be made at the sellers discretion with seven days of purchase.
- This does not include duplicates if purchasing a special bundle offer.
- Orders made BEFORE 8/2019 are ONLY KEPT FIVE YEARS from the date of purchase.
- Orders made AFTER 8/2019 will NEVER expire.
- If you need help please contact me.
I cannot offer help regarding your embroidery machine, software, or computer related issues. Please direct those questions to the manufacturer.
All rights reserved Julia's Needle Designs.©